Monday, 29 December 2008

The Murder of Simon Henderson

On 28 January 2001, 21-year-old Simon Henderson was murdered in Maida Vale, London.

Simon was worried that his father, a diabetic who had not returned his calls that day, had failed to take his medication and suffered a seizure. So he got on his bicycle and left his home to check on him.

When they saw the cyclist approaching, Somir Akbar and his gang followed. As he waited for the lift to take him to the 12th floor of Glasgow House, Akbar struck without warning. The Moroccan immigrant stabbed Simon twice in the head and cut his throat. He bled to death by the lift shaft.

The Evening Standard of 16 September 2002 had this to say:

"When William Henderson and his former wife rushed to hospital in the middle of the night to see their son, they were told he had been in a serious accident. They were consumed with worry when they were led into a quiet white room in the accident and emergency department of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington.

It was not until half an hour later that they learned the terrible truth. 2 police officers quietly entered the room and explained, as gently they could, that their 21-year old had, in fact, been murdered.

The shock was such that all Mr. Henderson could utter as he was told what happened was, 'Oh my God'. Then he collapsed on the waiting room floor from a massive heart attack. He died a week later...

That night Akbar watched a horror video, American Psycho, with his girlfriend, in their flat in St John's Wood, before the pair had sex. He later tried to cover up his involvement in the killing by using black felt tip pen to colour over blood on his trainers.

'It was easy', he later boasted to a friend."

The 10 June 2004 edition of The Evening Standard stated:

"A mother has lost her entire family after her youngest son was murdered on the whim of a teenager. Simon Henderson, 21, was stabbed to death in a Maida Vale stairwell after daring to make eye contact with a group of four young thugs.

He had been about to check on his diabetic father William when 19-year-old Somir Akbar walked up to him from behind and stabbed him twice in the neck and twice in the head...

When Mr. Henderson, 52, went to identify his son's body at the mortuary he suffered a heart attack and died a week later.

The desperate heartache of his wife Kay was completed eight weeks ago when she woke in the middle of the night to find her elder son Stephen, 24, had committed suicide using prescription drugs he had been taking to cope with depression.

A family picture lay next to a note begging his mother to forgive him... and explaining how he could not bear to live without his father and brother. Today Mrs. Henderson... told how she was struggling to repress thoughts of taking her own life.

"My mind keeps turning to suicide, it is a real struggle. I have no idea how I am keeping myself going. I think it might just be that what has happened is so horrible I haven't even allowed myself to believe it's true yet. I really do expect my boy to come through from the kitchen at any moment. When this finally sinks in I don't know what that will mean for me...

There is absolutely no doubt that man has killed my entire family. I don't have words to describe how I think of him. He has taken from me everybody that was dearest to me. I have no one left any more, just my pictures, my tears and my box full of ashes.

What he did was one pointless, cruel and cold act. The result is three lives lost and one woman reduced to utter helplessness...

At the moment... I can't even go outside. I cannot face the world that has done this to me and my family."

Akbar, who had been freed from a previous jail sentence for another stabbing just days before he murdered Simon, was jailed for life in September 2002. Three others who stood trial next to him walked.

In court, the jury was told that, immediately after the killing, Akbar had said to the other members of his gang:

"What's done is done. It was easy. If you tell anyone I will kill you."

In 1986, the law was placed on the statute books in this country regarding 'incitement to racial hatred.'

It was introduced to deter people like myself from telling such stories as the one above.

Since 1965, when the first race laws were introduced, the British politician has progressively criminalised the British people if they dared to speak out and try to warn their fellows about the dangers of mass immigration.

That they would do so in order to protect creatures like Somir Akbar from the rage that we might justly express if we ever found out what such as he had done to one of ours is almost beyond belief.

Merely by stating the facts, it could be argued that I am inciting someone to racial hatred.

This is where we are now. In fact, this is where we have been for the last twenty five years. We can no longer tell the truth for fear of being imprisoned for the telling of it.

So, here are four questions for every politician who ever thought it better to penalise a quiet majority who would have the truth be told, than risk offending a vociferous minority who would have the truth kept hidden:

i) Why are the feelings of the Somir Akbars more important than the feelings of the Kays Hendersons?

ii) Why are the feelings of the worst of them more important than the feelings of the best of us?

iii) Why did you betray the British people?

Simon (left) is pictured here, alongside his father, brother and mother.

All but one of them are, now, dead because one immigrant brute felt the urge to kill an unsuspecting English lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment