Monday, 29 December 2008

That's What You Call Paki-Bashing!

On 11 January 2007, 15-year-old Henry Webster was savagely attacked by a large gang of Asians in the tennis courts of the Ridgeway School in Wroughton, near Swindon.

During the assault the 15-year-old was also punched and kicked as he lay on the ground. Henry was struck with such force that his skull was fractured in three places and the imprint of a claw hammer was left on it.

Amjad Qazi claimed that his former friend Wasif Khan was the person who hit Henry repeatedly with the hammer. He told Bristol Crown Court:

"Wasif Khan took out a hammer from his coat. I didn't know he had a weapon with him. If I had known he had a hammer I wouldn't have got involved. He took the hammer out and hit him over the head. I had gone to the tennis courts to sort Henry Webster out after someone started swearing at us...

When I saw Wasif bring out the hammer I just couldn't believe what was happening. I stopped walking towards Henry Webster and walked away. I walked back to the car and waited for the rest of the group."

During the trial, Qazi and Khan blamed one another for carrying out the hammer attack.

Khan told the jury he was under pressure from Swindon’s Muslim community to keep quiet. He said he saw Qazi use the hammer on Henry, but said he was frightened of naming him because his father was the imam at Broad Street Mosque. In the witness box, he said:

“It’s been very hard for me. Swindon has a very small Asian community. Everyone knows everyone, every family knows every family. I didn’t want to name Mr Qazi because his dad is an imam at the mosque. He taught me Islam studies. In my religion we have got to have major respect for the imam. He taught me about Islam, he taught me about the Koran, he taught me to pray.

I didn’t want to name his son. I was under immense pressure from the community and my family not to name Mr Qazi. But he kept lying. He came up with four different stories so I had to say something. I didn’t think he would carry on lying. I thought he would come to court and tell them what happened. I never joined in with the violence... I had no intention to be part of a violent attack. I had no hammer on me...

I saw Amjad Qazi. He was wearing a grey black-silver hood. I walked through to grab them and get them out of there because I thought it was going to spell trouble. I saw Qazi striking Henry Webster. He had some gloves on, so I could see he had something silver in his hand."

Honour among Muslims, eh?

The court heard that whilst driving back into Swindon, a member of the group asked:

"Was that the right guy?"
This met with no reply.

The court heard how a fight 'blew out of nothing' in January 2006, after Henry ran into a group of Asian boys in a corridor at Ridgeway School. After a brief argument he was asked to meet a 15-year-old Asian at the school tennis courts later that day.

The 15-year-old then texted a group of friends who travelled to the school especially for the fight. James Patrick, prosecuting, said:

"It was to be a fair fight. A one-on-one, or so Henry thought. But he had not reckoned on the fact it was not to be one-on-one, it was going to be significantly more...

There was a plan and an agreement. A plan between pupils at school and their older friends and relatives to teach him a lesson.To attack him. To hurt him. To cause him injury. These defendants and others agreed a crime should be committed and each one intended it be carried out. They arrived in cars, lying in wait skulking around so as not to alarm the children at school.

If the attack wasn't planned, why didn't one of them try to stop it?"
Henry told the court:

"I stood around for a bit, then these men came through the gate and looked around...(The 15-year-old) was pointing at me and saying 'He's the one, he's the one'. A man in a black jacket pushed me and, as I walked away, he started punching me. I heard screams, then I was punched in the back of my head. I was curled up on the floor but they repeatedly kept hitting me. Then I felt the hammer hit the back of my head. I know it was a hammer because if it was a punch, your vision does not change. As I got hit, my vision turned to stars - it all separated, what I could see, because it was so powerful... The hammer had gone through my head, through my skull and into the fluid in my brain.

I have been told I will never recover because the brain cells will not reform."
Witnesses to the assault saw his attackers run off, punching the air and shouting:

"We've done it! That's what you call Paki-bashing!"
No less than THIRTEEN Muslims were convicted for their involvement in the attack on Henry!

Three more were acquitted.

The Websters’ solicitor, Mark McGhee, said:

“There was a history to all of this which went back two years before the attack on Henry. These boys’ disciplinary records had been appalling and nothing had been done about them. Had the school behaved properly, this attack would never have happened.”

Speaking after the convictions were made public, Liz Webster, Henry's mother, said this:

"On January 11 last year a gang strutted into the Ridgeway School and almost killed my 15-year-old son by repeatedly striking his head with a hammer...

We must draw attention to the Ridgeway Foundation school on whose watch this barbaric incident occurred. This attack was not an isolated incident, it was a culmination of events. This hideous crime which has touched and affected so many young lives was wholly avoidable. That school has at no time made any efforts to assist us and my son's life and future prospects have been devastated.

No parent should have to endure the heartache of their child being subjected to such horrifying violence whilst at school - in what should be an entirely safe and secure environment. And no child should have to experience any of the utter terror and pain my son suffered on what should have been an ordinary day in the protective surroundings of school.

It has been an incredibly challenging year especially for our wonderful son, Henry, who has inspired us all with his amazing strength and courage. Since his birth, Henry has always been a very sweet-natured, sensitive, kind, generous, thoughtful boy, a real gentle giant...

We are devastated by what has happened and extremely upset and angry not only about the school’s failure to protect Henry, but about their attitude afterwards. If they had once said they were sorry, or asked how he was, it would have made all the difference. It is as if they want to sweep us and everything to do with us, under the carpet. Whatever was going on, Henry had absolutely nothing to do with it. He seems to have been picked on just because he is big and has ginger hair.

Everyone seems to think that racism starts with white people. THEY CAN’T SEEM TO GET THEIR HEADS ROUND THE FACT THAT RACISM CAN COME FROM THE OTHER SIDE. I now know a lot more about the disciplinary problems with some of the Asian boys.. IF THEY HAD BEEN WHITE, I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT.”

Of course, they would, Liz.

The accusation of racism is a one-way street. It was always meant to cow and subjugate the indigenous, white population of this country as their world was stolen from them by the internationalist elite.

The alien brute is a footsoldier in the New World Order's army. As is the acquiescent and on-message teacher.

And the process has worked, hasn't it? You and Henry had to find out the hard way. I ask you, Liz, could a British person be any more morally reprehenble than the headmaster of Ridgeway School?

Or, for that matter, the rest of the staff who knew what was going on but kept it zipped for fear of upsetting the poor immigrant?

In the aftermath of the assault, neither the school’s headmaster, Steven Colledge, nor any of its 90 teachers visited the Webster family or even sent a get-well card.

Police had been called to a similar incident, INVOLVING MEMBERS OF THE SAME GANG, eight months earlier. A white pupil was left with a broken jaw.

There was no prosecution.

On 29 February 2008, The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald described their efforts to contact the school to discuss Liz Webster's allegations.

To whit:

"No less than 20 attempts to contact Ridgeway School about Mrs Webster's allegations were not successful.

Despite numerous visits to the school, phone calls and emails nobody from the school has responded.

Headteacher, Steve Colledge, and Chairman of the school's governors, Peter Lay, have not replied to messages left on their mobile, home and office telephone numbers.

We have also emailed Mr Colledge a full list of these accusations and others made by Liz Webster, but he has declined to comment."

Putting forward the case for Mahbub Ali, Michael Magarian told the jury that the defendants had HONOURABLE INTENTIONS in going to the school:

"They may have caught them lying, but just because a defendant lies in the witness box or a police interview does not mean the prosecution has proved their case. THEIR MOTIVE ISN'T VIOLENCE, IT IS QUITE AN HONOURABLE ONE...THEIR MOTIVE IS ACTUALLY A NOBLE ONE... It is actually to go down there and help...

What is the evidence that Javad Khan went to that school intending Henry Webster be attacked and intending Henry Webster be caused bodily harm? What is the evidence he showed an intention at all or inclination to fight? The answer is that there is none."

Oh really, Mr Marigan?

So Henry's irredeemably busted nut doesn't count then?

The evidence of a claw-hammered skull is not good enough for you?

Great British Justicians, eh? You wouldn't want a Marigan by your side with a thousand Amjad Qazis and a thousand more Wasif Khans hurtling towards you, now would you?

In May 2008, thirteen teenagers Asian teenagers were jailed for almost ending the life of a 15-year-old English boy.

Wasif Khan, Amjad Qazi, Nazrul Amin and four other teenagers were convicted of GBH.

Khan was sentenced to eight years in prison. Amin and Qazi were sentenced to just 18 months and one year respectively. The other four, who cannot be named because of their ages, were given 18-month, 12-month and eight-month detention and training orders. Aqduss Rauf, Bilal Yakub, Roubel Meah, Mahbub Ali and Kamran Khan were all given sentences ranging from 12 months to two-and-a-half years.

Another unnamed teenager was given eight months after admitting violent disorder.

Henry is pictured below, alongside his mother, Wasif Khan and Amjad Qazi.

Liz and Henry Webster outside the crown courtWasif Khan (l) and Amjad Qazi (r)

Headmaster, Stephen Colledge, is pictured here outside the Ridgeway School:
New Ridgeway headteacher Steve Colledge Picture Ref: 203702

No comments:

Post a Comment