Thursday, 27 October 2011

Trotsky Would Have Approved

On 21 June 2008, Peter Hitchens critiqued the Labour government thus in The Daily Mail:

"This is the most REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT SINCE OLIVER CROMWELL, DEDICATED TO OVERTHROWING THE MORAL, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ORDER OF THIS COUNTRY…

The truth is, and I know it because I was a 60s Trotskyist myself, that the Blair-Brown Labour Party is crammed full of unreformed revolutionaries. THAT’S WHY THE MI5 FILES OF THAT ERA HAVE BEEN SO ZEALOUSLY DESTROYED.

I tried to obtain my own docket and was refused. Mine went in the incinerator along with PETER MANDELSON’S, JOHN REID’S and many others… Last week, my lonely warnings were confirmed in an astonishing public statement by Tony McNulty, Minister of State at the Home Office… Believing that everyone there was a Leftist like him, he tried to win them over with these words… ‘I USED TO BE RADICAL MYSELF… LIKE A LOT OF GOVERNMENT, I’M AN EX-TROT’…

Looking at the bland, prosperous faces of the Labour Party, I see my generation, the ones who learned to LOATHE PATRIOTISM, THE ARMED FORCES, PROPER POLICING, PROPER SCHOOLS, TRADITIONAL RELIGION, MARRIAGE, THE MONARCHY and all the other things alternative comedians are paid handsomely to sneer at on the BBC.

TROTSKY WOULD HAVE APPROVED."
Tony Blair’s Home Secretaries, Charles Clarke, David Blunkett and Jack Straw were ultra left-wingers.

John Reid was a fully-fledged Communist as was Peter Mandelson and Blair’s own father. It has been estimated that Communist regimes were responsible for the unnatural deaths of around 200 million people in the 20th century.

And by the way, Lev Trotsky, (born Bronstein) the mass-murdering Commie whom so many in the Blair cabal seem to have admired, was Jewish.

VICTIMS

Portuguese Lorry Driver Charged with Killing Entire Family
Jane Harrop died two days after NHS said it was just a migraine
Latvians Cut Off Jolanta's Head! Vitas Plytnykas, who had killed before, to appeal
Rajveer Sehangera killed Donald Fisher
Mohammed Asghar killed Lisa Collins
David Daly was murdered by Dwayne Walker
A gang strutted into the Ridgeway School
Paul Peters murdered by his grandsons
Saqib Hussain killed John Strickland Tyson
‘I hope they are dead. I love blood. I drink blood’
Second Foreigner Charged with Darren Plumley's Murder


Rogues' Gallery continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment